I saw this on a blog I came across this week. How many summers do you have left in your home?
Well after a little calculating, I came up 5 for Ema and 7 for Caleb. How crazy is that? I am so glad that my job is flexible enough to have the ability to be home with them. We've had many great adventures over the years. Travels to new places, visits with family, hanging out with friends, and just kicking back and relaxing. That is definitely my favorite part of summer. This summer, Craig is only able to take one week off instead of two. But that's okay, since the majority of this summer will be caring for and training our new family members. While we will be taking some day trips here and there, we will primarily be sticking pretty close to home this summer. We will definitely be working on projects around the home. We still have a ton on the to do list! In fact, it seems like the list just keeps getting longer and longer! First on the list--try to make room for one car in the garage.
The best thing is we are looking forward to all of the great things God has in store for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment