How excited I am that our lives are finally calming down now that we are getting settled into our new home. Last night, our sweet daughter got to celebrate her 13th birthday with friends. It was a month overdue, but she was so excited and it was such a blast! How amazed I am with this child. She practically planned the party all by herself. She knew she wanted a theme, so she decided on a cupcake party. She planned two scavenger hunts--which her brother willingly helped with by hiding all of the supplies. And what a great job he did! The girls ended up needing help finding 3 of the items. She planned two crafts--making jewelry centered around a cupcake charm she found at Hobby Lobby, and decorating cupcakes using fancy decorating tips. She even found many cupcake related gifts to enclose in gift bags wrapped for each of the girls. All her dad and I had to do was provide dinner and snacks. How great it is to have children that do the work for you!
The Hunt
Stringing some beads
Such beautiful creations!
No comments:
Post a Comment