Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday

This is my last Monday off until summer vacation. I am sitting here relaxing a bit before getting ready to to volunteer in Caleb's classroom. I am relishing in the fact that I can do just that--RELAX! I am so blessed to be able to have a life that allows me to have the best of all worlds. Don't get me wrong...life can get CRAZY! But I am just so grateful to God for providing me with great opportunities. I get to be a wife that loves her husband so deeply and passionately. I get to be a mom that loves being with her kids. Whether it be volunteering in their classes, helping them solve a problem, or motivating them to be the best they can be. I get to be a teacher whose life is enriched by the excitement my students have for learning new things. I get to be me. I am planning on enjoying this last Monday by being appreciative for all it has to offer!

No comments: