Sometimes we just can't help but think how crazy it is that our baby is really growing up and we are having to learn to let go. We realize she is really only on loan to us for a short time, but it is going much faster than we anticipated. God has great plans for her though, and her first assignment proved to be one that showed just this.
She had to find a verse in the bible that was meaningful to her and learn it for the week. Her teacher is making a slide show for Sunday so we had to send a photo of her with her verse somewhere in the house. She decided she wanted it next to her bed so she could fall asleep and wake up to it.
While it took her a little time to search a variety of her books for just the right verse, she finally settled on this one:

"I know I can't see God, Mommy, but He is there!" What an insight for such a little girl. I just love how she is able to teach me as I grow up in my journey with Him, as well.
I can only imagine how God must feel when His children have these enlightenmnent's. Whether we're young or old, it must make Him overjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment