Another school year has passed. Caleb is now a third grader and Emaleigh is now a fifth grader.
Where has the time gone?
I can remember saying to Craig the first summer I had off after we had Emaleigh..."Can you believe someday she will be in Kindergarten?" Now, I am saying...STOP! She can't be a 5th grader already?!
Where has the time gone?
It hardly seems possible that our son will be a 3rd grader. It sounds so old. Shouldn't he be still running around with a plastic golf club in one hand and his special blanket in the other?
Where has the time gone?
I know it is best to live in the moment and enjoy what it has to offer, but sometimes, I can't help but relive the past and wonder...
Where has the time gone?
But for today...I am simply going to enjoy the fact that I have two really great kids that I get to spend the summer with. Two really great kids that may bicker from time to time, but really enjoy spending time together and come looking for each other when a hour or two has passed and they haven't played together. Two really great kids who never ask...
Where has the time gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment